Video Recorder Player
The Yolobox is a live streaming studio monitor with a built-in software solution to simplify live streaming activities. With the Yolobox, you will take your live streaming to a whole another level by opening up streaming opportunities that wasn’t an option before.
Small in Size, Big in Pro Capabilities. The industry’s first REALLY All-IN-ONE live production system that doesn’t require anything external. It’s simple, portable, reliable and affordable.
Sporting an LCD touchscreen for control, the YoloLIV YoloBox Portable Multi-Camera Live Streaming Device can simultaneously broadcast to 3 platforms. Simply connect up to 5 video sources, then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included), and set up your stream. The large touchscreen display shows the streaming image as well as the input streams; the LCD display also shows the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch.
The YoloBox supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, and streams at your choice of 540p, 720p, and 1080p using the H.264 codec. You can stream to YouTube via custom RTMP settings. The YoloBox features an HDMI out, which allows you to display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input, and a discrete headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot.
- Encoder, switcher, recorder, monitor, all-in-one
- Live switch up to 6 video sources
- No computer/desk workstation required
- Great ease to operate, touchscreen control
- Super portable, fit into your pocket
- Support 4G LTE & built-in battery - Live On the Go
- Stream Simultaneously to Multiple Destinations
- Stream to Facebook, YouTube, and any other RTMP(S) websites at the same time to get more views
- Add Video Sources From Local SD Card
- Roll in pre-recorded video for intro, countdown, B-rolls or special segments
- Load PDF as an Extra Source Locally Enhance the storytelling by one extra source
YoloBox helps you start live broadcasting events with unprecedented scale and effectiveness
Connect to the internet via Ethernet/WiFi/4G, sign up your YoloLiv account, then plug your camera into YoloBox, you are way to go.
YoloBox can acquire video from numerous sources including cameras, GoPro, drone, local library, etc.
Boost your viewership in cross-channels like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or any other RTMP(s) supported websites.
With YoloBox you could livestream and record a sermon all yourself, no profesional team required, without the need for a big budget. Let YoloBox take your worship service beyond the bounds of the building to reach out more with your community.
Whether you're working on a project for a corporation, organization or wedding, YoloLiv can make your livestream events easier by providing integrated live product. With reduced costs and setup times, YoloLiv allows you to add a new dimension to your business.
Livestreaming local government meetings ensures that all members of a community are able to "attend," whether they can be physically present or not.
From high school games to performance training to sports evaluation, YoloBox is a must-have in the world of sports. And with multiple angles and a multi-view view being streamed live, both the fans and players will be asking you to see the highlights.
Now your school can host live, multi-angle livestreams of the classroom, pep rallies, special performances, club activities - whatever‚Äôs going on that week. And at the center of it all is YoloBox.
Take corporate events to the next level by streaming quarterly meetings from multiple angles and with minimal effort. YoloBox makes it easy for your company to create live-switched, multi-angle video from almost anywhere.
- Real Estate
- Touch Screen Live Production - With encoder, switcher, monitor and record built in one, YoloBox is a studio and playback device featuring full HD live stream.
- Tap to Start Your Full HD Live Stream - YoloBox helps you start live broadcasting events with unprecedented scale and effectiveness
- Cross Platforms Streaming - Stream your live event to three destinations simultaneously. Seamless integration with major platforms.
- Multi-Camera Capture - Switch up to 5 video sources simultaneously.
- Independent Audio Input/Output. Picture-in-picture templates, custom graphic layers, watermarks and much more.
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forward your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously. Note: Please note that at times a streaming service may change their policies, which will cause issues with integration; this is usually a temporary situation.
Major steaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as YoloLIV are supported. RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.
The YoloBox allows you to manage (Switch, Picture-in-picture, etc.) up to 5 inputs, including 4 from physical sources (2 HDMI, 1 USB, and 1 SD card) as well as 1 from a web source.
The internal battery can power your YoloBox for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.
- Touchscreen Control Streaming Encoder
- Simultaneous Cross-Platform Streaming
- Encoder, Monitor, Switcher, and Recorder
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB In; 1 x HDMI Out
- 1 x HDMI Confidence Monitor Out
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or LTE
- Supports 1080p and 720p Resolutions
- H.264 Streaming Format
- Connect to YouTube via Custom RTMP
- Records Internally to SD Card
- Switcher with integrated encoder
- 2 HDMI IN: Video input
- 1 USB OUT: Video output
- HDMI OUT: Video input
- 3.5 mm audio line in
- Record to an SD card or USB external drive
- Ethernet: Connect to Internet by Ethernet cable
- AUDIO IN: Connect with lavaliar microphone or mixer
- TYPE-C: Power connector
- AUDIO OUT: Connect with headphone for sound monitor
- Sim Card Slot: Insert SIM Card to get into Internet
- HOTSHOE: Mount YoloBox with camera
- SD Card: Insert SD card for local assets
- Power Button: Turn on and turn off
- Video Encoded Format：H.264
- Audio Encoded Format: AAC (48k)
- Video Recorded format: MP4
- Audio Input Format: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 16-bit
- Video Input Format: 1080i/ 720p/ 1080p
- Live Broadcast Resolution: 480P/720P/1080P
- Storage Card Type: SD Card
- Storage Card Capacity: Expanded to 128G
- WiFi: 2.4G/5G, Support 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 4G Network Countries & Frequency Band
- For US/Canada/Mexico Users:
- For Non-US/Canada/Mexico Users:
- SIM Card Size: Standard SIM Card
- Power Interface: Type C, Quick Charge 3.0
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/5700mAh
- Network Protocol: RTMP(S)
- Operating Temperature：-10℃-40℃
- Storage Temperature: 5℃-40℃
- 1x YoloBox Studio
- 1x USB Charge Cable
- 1x Hotshoe Mount
- 1x Storage Bag
- 1x YoloBox User Manual
- 1x SIM Card Eject Pin