Gravity Stands Microphone Stand with XLR Connector and Gooseneck
- In-Stock Items - Processed within 1-2 Business Days
- Manufacturer Direct Items allow additional processing time.
Enabling ultra-flexible microphone orientation, this premium-quality stand features a 36.5 cm gooseneck on a thick-walled 114.5 cm tube and a heavy-duty round base made of cast iron.
The gooseneck integrates a 3-pin female XLR connector for directly attaching a microphone, while the tube sports a lateral XLR mic cable connector at the bottom end. This permits a quick, clean setup without mic clips and running the cable up the stand.
To extend the stand's height and increase stability, additional XLR goosenecks and a weight disc are available as accessories.
Item No.: GMS23XLRB
Packing unit: 4
- XLR gooseneck for direct microphone attachment
- XLR mic cable input at the bottom end of the tube
- Heavy cast iron base for excellent stability
|Product Type||Stands and Tripods|
|Tubing surface||Powder coated|
|Min. height||1080 mm|
|Max. height||1510 mm|
|Transport length||1080 mm|
|Base type||Round base|
|Base material||Cast iron|
|Base diameter||270 mm|
|Base weight||3.6 kg|