Gravity Stands Short Touring Series Microphone Stand with Round Base and 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom
- In-Stock Items - Processed within 1-2 Business Days
- Manufacturer Direct Items allow additional processing time.
Tours and events often operate under hard conditions and time pressures, and microphone stands are often thrown around and not treated gently.
Result: They break or locking screws get lost.
That's why Gravity® Touring series microphone stands are built to be extremely sturdy with especially strong steel tubing.
The boom mount of the Gravity® TMS 2222 short microphone stand is crafted from indestructible die-cast zinc and has an adjustment range of 51 to 88 cm.
The locking screw, which is unloosable, can be quickly and easily engaged with just a ¾ turn, ensuring the boom stays securely in place.
Height adjustment is just as easy and extremely quick via the easy-grip, triangular tightening sleeve.
Another standout feature of this microphone stand is its improved round base, which provides a stable and secure footing thanks to its weight and flat rubber feet.
Made for touring, the Gravity® TMS 2222 round base mic stand will stand with you on your gigs with its sturdy and long-lasting construction.
Item No.: GTMS2222
Series: TOURING SERIES
- Ideal for rental companies and event organizers
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Improved base for an even more stable stand
- Boom locks with just a 3/4 turn of the locking screw.
- Height adjustment: 48 cm to 73 cm
- Adjustable telescopic boom with a range of 51–88 cm
- Large, easy-grip tightening sleeve for height adjustment
|Product type||Stands and Tripods|
|Min. height||480 mm|
|Max. height||730 mm|
|Transport length||550 mm|
|Base type||Round base|
|Base material||Cast iron|
|Base diameter||270 mm|
|Base weight||3.6 kg|
|Boom model||2-point adjustment|
|Boom length||880 mm|