Gravity Stands Touring Series Tripod Mic Stand Standard Boom
- In-Stock Items - Processed within 1-2 Business Days
- Manufacturer Direct Items allow additional processing time.
Tours and events often operate under hard conditions and time pressures. Microphone stands are thrown around and not generally treated gently. That's why Gravity Touring Series microphone stands are built to be extremely sturdy. Made with especially strong steel tubing with three folding feet. The base and boom mount are made of indestructible die-cast zinc. The solid metal knobs are unlosable to ensure that the stands survive the hard conditions of touring longer.
The microphone stands are also faster to set up and take down. Turning the locking screw just 3/4 way quickly snaps the boom into place. Height adjustment is just as easy, with incredibly quick tightening of the easy-grip, triangular tightening sleeve.
Item No.: GTMS4321B
Version: Standard Boom
Series: TOURING SERIES
Packing Unit: 6
- Ideal for rental and event organiser
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Unlosable metal knobs
- Die-cast zinc base and boom mount
- Boom locks with just a 3/4 turn of the locking screw
- Longer boom shaft for sturdy boom manipulation
- Large, easy-grip tightening sleeve for height adjustments
|Product type||Stands and Tripods|
|Tubing surface||Powder coated|
|Min. height||1030 mm|
|Max. height||1730 mm|
|Transport length||980 mm|
|Base material||Zinc die-cast|
|Boom model||2-point adjustment|
|Boom length||780 mm|