Gravity Stands Touring Series Microphone Stand with 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom
- In-Stock Items - Processed within 1-2 Business Days
- Manufacturer Direct Items allow additional processing time.
Tours and events often operate under hard conditions and time pressures. Microphone stands are thrown around and not generally treated gently. That's why Gravity Touring Series telescopic boom microphone stands are built to be extremely sturdy. Made with especially strong steel tubing with three folding feet.
The base and boom mount are made of indestructible die-cast zinc. The boom has an adjustment range of 51 to 88 cm. The screw-on counterweight has a specially designed locking nut for microphone clips. The solid metal knobs are unlosable to ensure that the stands withstand the rigors of the road for longer. The microphone stands are also faster to set up and take down. Turning the locking screw just 3/4 way quickly snaps the boom into place. Height adjustment is just as easy and extremely quick via the easy-grip, triangular tightening sleeve.
Item No.: GTMS4322B
Series: TOURING SERIES
Packing unit: 6
- Ideal for rental companies and event organisers
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Unlosable metal knobs
- Die-cast zinc base and boom mount
- Boom locks with just a 3/4 turn of the locking screw
- Long boom arm
- Adjustable telescopic boom with range of 51-88 cm
- Large, easy-grip tightening sleeve for height adjustment
|Product type||Stands and Tripods|
|Tubing surface||Powder coated|
|Min. height||1030 mm|
|Max. height||1730 mm|
|Transport length||980 mm|
|Base material||Zinc die-cast|
|Boom model||2-point adjustment|
|Boom length||510 - 880 mm|