Gravity Stands Touring Series Microphone Stand with Round Base
- In-Stock Items - Processed within 1-2 Business Days
- Manufacturer Direct Items allow additional processing time.
Item is no longer available. Listed for reference only.
Tours and events often operate under hard conditions and time pressures, and microphone stands are often thrown around and not treated gently.
Result: They break or locking screws get lost.
That's why Gravity® Touring series microphone stands are built to be extremely sturdy with especially strong steel tubing.
The boom mount of the Gravity® TMS 2322 is crafted from indestructible die-cast zinc and has an adjustment range of 51 to 88 cm.
The locking screw, which is unloosable, can be quickly and easily engaged with just a ¾ turn, ensuring the boom stays securely in place.
Height adjustment is just as easy and extremely quick via the easy-grip, triangular tightening sleeve.
Another standout feature of this microphone stand is its improved round base, which provides a stable and secure footing thanks to its weight and flat rubber feet.
Made for touring, the Gravity® TMS 2322 round base mic stand will stand with you on your gigs with its sturdy and long-lasting construction.
Item No.: GTMS2322
Series: TOURING SERIES
- Ideal for rental companies and event organizers
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Unlosable metal knobs
- Improved base for an even more stable stand
- Boom locks with just a 3/4 turn of the locking screw.
- Height adjustment: 100 cm to 168 cm
- Adjustable telescopic boom with a range of 51–88 cm
- Large, easy-grip tightening sleeve for height adjustment
|Product type||Stands and Tripods|
|Min. height||1000 mm|
|Max. height||1680 mm|
|Transport length||1000 mm|
|Base type||Round base|
|Base material||Cast iron|
|Base diameter||270 mm|
|Base weight||3.6 kg|
|Boom model||2-point adjustment|
|Boom length||880 mm|