4" Two-way surface speaker, 70/100V transformer with 8ohm bypass, 130degree conical coverage, includes Yoke Mount. Available in black or white. Sold in pairs.
The black AcousticCoverage Series QSC AC-S4T is a pair of transformer-equipped 4" surface-mount loudspeakers voiced to deliver enhanced clarity in the vocal range, making them suitable for 70/100V or 8-ohm operation in a variety of paging, A/V conferencing, and background music applications.
Outfitted with a 4" polypropylene woofer and a 1" aluminum dome tweeter in a UV-treated ABS enclosure with a ported baffle, the AC-S4T offers broad 130° conical coverage while providing a frequency range of 70 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB). The speaker is capable of handling 16W RMS and producing a peak maximum SPL of 103 dB.
The AC-S4T utilizes a 4-pole Euroblock connector on the rear panel for easy input and loop-thru wiring. A yoke bracket is included for simplified surface-mount installation.
- High-quality transducers provide increased clarity through the critical voice range and improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM-class products
- 4" polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround and 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- 130° of conical coverage reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in close proximity
- UV-treated, high-impact ABS enclosure and ported baffle assembly
- Tuned for added musicality and low-frequency extension down to 70 Hz (-10 dB)
- Low-saturation, low-loss 70/100V transformer with 8-ohm bypass and rear-panel tap selector
- 4-pole Euroblock connector with loop-thru wiring located the rear of the enclosure
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms (available separately)
- Brand Name: QSC
- Model Number: AC-S4T-BK
- PAVS Item #: 178536
- Series Name: AcousticCoverage Surface Series
- UPC: 684284066848
|Type||Quantity||Length (in)||Width (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lb)|