Sennheiser XSW-D Omni Lavalier Set - 2.4GHz Wireless Microphone
The Sennheiser XSW-D PORTABLE LAVALIER SET is an easy entry point into the world of wireless microphone audio for vloggers, video shooters, and mobile journalists looking for a camera-mount system that's cost effective, as well as quick and simple to use. It puts world-renowned Sennheiser sound quality in a plug-and-record, 1-button digital system that anyone can operate. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and running, instantly lightening your workload so you can concentrate on creating.
- Plug & Record Set for Vlogger
- ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Miniature Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature Camera-Mount Receiver
The set offers the highly popular ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone along with a bodypack transmitter and a camera-mount receiver, both featuring lightweight, miniature housings. The system connects to a DSLR, camcorder, or a tablet/smartphone (with additional adapter) to capture crisp-sounding interviews or dialog for video shoots.
The XS Wireless Digital series can be thought of as a wireless "cable replacement". It features a single-button interface and status indicator to handle power and linking tasks. Up to 5 systems can be operated simultaneously with Sennheiser's automatic frequency and interference management technology. XSW-D devices also feature USB re-chargeable lithium-ion batteries that provide up to 5 hours of runtime.
With its innovative form factor and streamlined operation, XS Wireless Digital is ideal for band practices, club dates, vlogging and freelance video shoots, as well as connection to wireless stage boxes or remote speaker links.
- XSW-D 3.5 mm (1/8") transmitter
- XSW-D male XLR receiver
- ME2-II clip-on lavalier microphone
- Belt clip
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- Colored stickers for labelling
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- One touch ease-of-use
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- 75 meter range (250 ft) in optimal conditions
- Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver
- Mix and match different connector types
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
Please be aware that certain systems or transmitters operating in the 617-652MHz or 663-698MHz frequency ranges are no longer in compliance with recent regulations set forth by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Contact our Sales Pros at 347-475-1704 for help choosing a compliant wireless system that fits your needs and to learn about available trade-in rebates. Details on current wireless regulations are available at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
We Also Recommend